Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

I´ve been tagged

I have been tagged by bentonflocke.
I`m supposed to list six "interesting" things about myself, and then link back to the blog that tagged me, bentonflocke.

There are six interestting things about me? Hm... After careful consideration I´ll relate the following
1. I am a mom of one lovely girl.
2. I´m addict o my notebook with Photoimpact and to digital scrapbooking. But I am in the moment into a creative crisis.
3. I´m like to take fotos. Also a problem to this time, because I´m dreaming of a digital mirror reflex camera.
4. I am drinking a cup of cappuccino every day in the morning, before i go to the work.
5. I love to go on horseback and I should like to go riding on a Friese
6. I wish for myself more time for my daughter, my family and my hobbies.

This is the one tagged by me:
Faba
Fabella
Muffelchen79
Sarah
Sakura
Tine

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich hab mir das Tag mitgenommen. Schwierig schwierig, danke Dir trotzdem dafür. Denn ich finds schon interessant zu lesen!